Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: email@example.com with your refund claim.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
* Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. custom made goods such as Recycked Jacket Bags cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are print on demand, like T-Shirts and Totes.
Additional exempted products are
* Downloadable printables
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.